1. Henry started school. Did great.
2. Michal went to the dentist. He discounted my bill by $85-- out of the blue!!
3. Scored big @ Goodwill... pics below.
4. Made a great batch of cupcakes and a friend dropped by to taste-test.
5. Made a few people smile by doling out said cupcakes.
6. Had TWO impromptu, easy to fill cupcake orders... everything was already done. Cha-ching!
7. Opened my mailbox to find this...
I never dreamed I'd get a coconut in the mail. And, yes, it did fit in the mailbox. My crazy as ever friends, the Gargaglianos, have yet again made my day! I'll smile for a week!
I will proudly display my coconut-postcard in a prominent place in our humble abode. It will never cease to crack me up!
Two great sets of glasses from Goodwill joined the family today (the tall was a set of 8 for $9 and the short was a set of 4 for $2.50). I'm diggin' both of them, but my prize is this awesome, new-with-tags Target quilt (with 2 shams!) for $25. I'm so painting the master bedroom grey. Maybe tomorrow.
The sitter just walked in the door... I'm off with the greatest guy in the world...